Postcards - Soft Touch Matte Lamination + Raised Metallic Foil
|18pt thickness (16pt gloss cover C2S + 1 mil Soft Touch Laminating 2 sides)|
|Raised Metallic Foil (Gold)
Raised Metallic Foil (Silver)
|Color||4/4 CMYK (2 Sides)|
|Ranges from 100 to 1,000|
Hard Copy Proof - 85% Accuracy (Overnight Courier)
If you want to make a strong first impression, Foil Postcards will help you emit professionalism and give your marketing materials an elegance to be held in high regard.
Raised foil adds an additional layer of texture to your postcard. It allows for a designated area to be given more prominence, ensuring your card receives a great deal of interest and professionalism.
This specialty technique produces your artwork in your choice of gold or silver foil color, stamped onto the postcard for stunning results.
Print Help Center
- Ensure 0.125" total bleed all around (0.0625" for each side is required) and all important type and images are within the safe margin (0.0625" from the cut line)
- All images must be cmyk at 300 dpi.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- The job must be uploaded it as one file - for 2 sided jobs, merge the sides together to upload the job as one PDF, two different pages.
- The orientation of the file should be head to head.
- Black type should be 100K (C0, M0, Y0, K100).
- Large black areas should be in rich black (C50, M50, Y50, K100).
- Make high res PDF-X1a from your working file.
- Correct use of Page Orientation (to submit files)
- Incorrect use of Page Orientation (to submit files)